1. Non-volatile in nature with no foul smell.
2. Possesses very high antimicrobial activities, and showing high shelf life on different metallic or nonmetallic surfaces.
3. Stable under a diverse range of environments can withstand high temperatures .
4. Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial ensures wide efficacy over a wide range of microorganisms.
5. Multi-functional usage with fumigation, spraying, wiping and mopping.
6. Works on a short contact period without any gaps in efficacy.
7. Excellent physico-chemical properties, which authenticate their applications under a broad range of temperature and varied environmental conditions.
8. Non corrosive, Non-tainting, Non-staining nature and do not affect any surfaces (metallic /non metallic).
9. Water resistant and also resistant to mild surfactants thus making it effective against normal wear and tear.
Bv CleanShield Can be used on number of surfaces including
1. Porous Surfaces: untreated wood, drapes/fabric, carpet, cardboard
2. Non-Porous Surfaces Glass, metal, plastic, and varnished wood, leather, coated walls, granite etc
3. High Contact Surfaces Like Cellphones, Desktops, Handles, Computer Keyboard, Computer Mice
BVClean-Shield can be used at following places for hygiene maintenance:
1. Logistics box coatings for safe handling
2. Corporate Offices
3. Government Buildings and Offices
4. Car Sanitization and coatings
8. Public Transport
10. Public Toilets
11. Religious Places (Alcohol Free)
12. Hospitals with high infection zone and contact surfaces
Step 1: Measure ATP on the contaminated Surface (Optional)
Step 2: Clean the surface dry to remove any dust or soil
Step 3: Apply and Disinfect the surface using BvClean after proper dilution as written on the bottle
Step 4: Apply BvShield on the wet surface for coating and stabilizing, and let it dry.
Step 5: Measure ATP post Treatment and Disinfection. (Again optional for confirmation)
Periodical Testing of Surfaces
Procedure 1 Lab Sample Testing
1. Keep and mark a small surface approx 20 sq. cm which is not coated with BvCean Shield and rest coated with the product to have comparative data for testing.
2. Take swabs from both the surfaces from coated and uncoated surfaces and send it to the microbiology laboratory for microbial count present on the surface.
3. This test can be done after periodical intervals for effectiveness of coating.
Microbial detection through an ATP meter
To measure contamination level on a surface, we use ATP/Swab technique. ATP/Swab is a globally used tool to measure the level of contamination by detecting the presence of Adenosine Triphosphate.
ATP is the energy currency which is emitted by all microbial cells (bacteria/virus/fungi)